Monday 16 February 2015

Kitty Hollywood - 87th Annual Academy Awards LowDown


It is that time of year again - that time when you realise that your Oscars party is coming up and you haven't got the faintest about any of the films.

YOU NEED NEVER FEEL THIS WAY AGAIN.

I have risked life and limb (well, life, atleast) to see all 8 nominated Best Picture films. I would race out the door and off to the cinema at the end of a long working day and if you think that sounds like a doddle - talk to Mr Kitty about it.

The best thing of all - I did not fall asleep in ANY of them.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

  1. Love these reviews Kitty. Keep them coming x Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have absolutely no intention of stopping.x.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Kitty Hollywood - brilliant and very timely reviews! Armed with your marvellous run-down, I now feel ready for my Oscars party. Absolutely love your gold ensemble! Narelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Although I am astonished that somehow I have seen more films than this time around, I feel sure that this will spur you on....

      Delete